1

1

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I´m looking administrators for the blog

Hello readers, I'm looking for my blog administrators, since I started to improve and seen that exceed the 90 daily visits and growing, sometimes I fail to answer comments or delay a bit because I'm studying, let alone make publications , so I need someone to help me, the person to help me receive a 10% of the profits generated by my blog (if it does the job), I mean that technically we will be partners as they will put adsense because the previous company (SOICOS) not pay me and I owe a sum of money and you do not answer my messages.
 who is interested can ask me a question over here and then will specify by email, you must have knowledge of Motorized bicycles and their engines, even if minimal, must also publish two articles per week, if they have good ideas and do well on 10 % may increase.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. no aun no consigo nada, te interesa esta propuesta?

      Delete
  2. hola, me interesa la propuesta, podrias que nos contactemos ? mi mail es matiascrave@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenas, mi nombre es Diosnel González, tengo 25 años y me interesa su propuesta, soy parte del "BiciMotorClub Argentina" también administro la página que está en Facebook y la verdad desde hace 3 años que ando en el tema de las Bicimotos, yo me arme de cero una BM chopper de 65 cc y siempre asisto a las salidas y encuentros que organizamos con el club, en fin, me interesa muchísimo su propuesta y siempre estoy conectado a través del celular, contestar, responder mensajes y publicar estaría siempre a mi alcance y muchas cosas más, le dejo mi correo diosnel88@gmail.com saludos

    ReplyDelete